Rihanna Speaks Out Chris Brown Assault

rihanna-and-chris-brown


Rihanna, RNB singer, realized that she had to open up how she was a victim of her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown as she publicly revealed details of her February domestic abuse.  This revelation happened the same day when Brown appeared on MTV to extend his apologies for the assault incident.



The singer, 21, also hinted that it may have taken “eight or 9 attempts” before she could finally leave the relationship with Brown.


Rihanna affirms to Diane Sawyer during the interview in Good Morning America:


“It’s pretty easy to go back. You start lying to yourself. The physical wounds go away. You want this thing to go away. This is a memory you don’t want to ever have again.”


She mentioned that the disagreement between the two couple started when Rihanna asked Brown about a text message he had received from another woman while they were driving home from a party.


In the same  interview, she said:


“I caught him in a lie, and he wouldn’t tell the truth. I couldn’t take that he kept lying to me. And he couldn’t take that I wouldn’t drop it. And … it was ugly”.


Rihanna detailed the incident and police reports told that Brown attacked her, saying he had punched her several times in the face, put her in a headlock and left her bleeding and swollen.  Brown even threw out her phone out the window when Rihanna tried to call for help.


”Brown became a sinister person she no longer recognized.  It wasn’t the same person that says ‘I love you’. It was not those … eyes. He had … no soul in his eyes. Just blank … He was clearly blacked out. There was no person when I looked at him”


“I fended him off with my feet … but it was not like, it was not like a fight with each other. I just … I really just wanted it to stop”


Despite the beating, she said she still cares about Brown.


“I don’t hate him at all,” she said. “I actually love and care about him and I’m concerned about him doing well. I want him to do well, have a great career, have a great life, and grow up. Just take this as something that you had to go through to grow up and learn.”


On the other side of story, Chris Brown heard what Rihanna has said about the violence incident and while he supports her right to speak out, he wishes she had kept quiet.


In a separate interview on MTV, Brown, 20, said he was committed to doing just that.


“It’s like, how do we get past it? How do you learn from your mistakes, turn it into a positive and help other people with the situation, and at the end of the day, become the person that you want to be?”


Brown said during his public apology in MTV:


“I maintain my position that all of the details should remain a private matter between us. I do appreciate her support and wish her the best.”


“I’ve exchanged my apologies for her, but when I do it publicly, it’s for the people who I let down,” he said. “To show people that I am wrong for what I’ve done, but that I want people to learn from it and see that I’m really apologetic.”


“Like, I think with my fans, they still love me, they support me, definitely. You have those people who will support you. So it’s kinda like 50/50 for me. I got the people that will come out and support and then the people that don’t wanna see me do anything. They basically want me in jail.”


Now, Brown says, he’s ready to move on and says he is now in group therapy.


Post from: Showbiz News Blog

Rihanna Speaks Out Chris Brown Assault




0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP