Nicole Kidman graces British GQ December 2009 Cover

Nicole-Kidman-GQ-UK-Magazine-December-2009


Nicole Kidman is still gorgeous at 42! She still looks young, sexy and beautiful as she graces British GQ December cover.



The 42-year-old actress wore a black bodysuit, black thigh-high boots and one sheer glove. She told the men’s magazine about her marriage with country singer Keith Urban and described it as ‘raw’ and ‘dangerous’.


‘I’ve explored obsession. I’ve explored loss and love in terms of being in a grief-stricken place, I’ve explored strange sexual fetish stuff, I’ve explored the mundane aspect of marriage, and monogamy,’ Kidman said.


‘You work on it,’ she went on of marriage. ‘It’s a very extraordinary, adventurous place to be: incredibly raw, incredibly dangerous and you’re very much out at sea. You’re exposed. You could drown.’


‘When you commit to someone like that, you live and die together by that decision.’


When asked about her first marriage to Tom Cruise, the actress never commented about the reason behind their split.


‘I want to honour that marriage for what it was, and there is nothing I would go into about that. I have never discussed the intricacies of it and I never will,’ she said.


Nicole Kidman will be seen in Rob Marshall’s musical Nine later this year.


[via DailyMail]


Post from: Showbiz News Blog

Nicole Kidman graces British GQ December 2009 Cover




0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP